I wish to update you in relation to procedures that have been implemented to reduce the impact of COVID-19 (Corona virus).
Please use the provided hand Sanitizer on entry to Noosa Boardroom – no rinsing with water required.
Oxybac Foam Wash 99.999% Kills Germs in 15 sec, Active Content: 72% ethanol, 10% Propyl Alcohol.
Please use the provided hand Sanitizer in the Bathrooms – rinsing with water required.
All Clients & Guests:
• That have returned from any overseas destination are required to self-quarantine for a period of two (2) weeks.
• Following the self-quarantine and on return provide the CEO Noosa Boardrooms a valid Doctor’s Certificate prior to entry into the Boardroom.
• That are currently experiencing flu like symptoms are requested not to return to Noosa Boardroom until a valid Doctors Certificate is provided to the CEO Noosa Boardroom.
• That sneeze on the premise please ensure that you cover your mouth with your hand or elbow if you are about to sneeze or cough in the Boardroom and wash your hands immediately after.
• If you are feeling unwell please stay home and seek medical advice to help stop the spread of any infectious germs.
Staff will be cleaning all surfaces twice daily:
• Coworking and meeting room desktops, computer screens, kitchen bench tops and door handles.
• For individual offices please assist by clearing your desktop at close of business each day
It is important to note that studies have shown that although human corona viruses can persist on inanimate surfaces like metal, glass or plastic for up to 9 days, they can be efficiently inactivated by surface disinfectant procedures with 62-71% ethanol, 0.5% hydrogen peroxide or 0.1% sodium hypochlorite within 1 minute. Therefore, as long as we keep up the sanitation of Noosa Boardroom there should be little risk of infection spreading.
CEO Boardrooms Australia Pty Ltd