PAID INTERN PROGRAM
Noosa Boardroom has a Full-Time position available for a junior intern.
The right applicant will possess the following qualities:
- Fully competent in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Sound knowledge of business administration, communication and project based activities.
- A Certificate III in Business Administration or currently undertaking similar study.
- A motivated, self starter who will demonstrate an on-time reliable routine.
- Previously demonstrated leadership, proactiveness and ingenuity.
- A CV and cover letter that clearly outlines well thought out reasons of:
- Why the applicant would like a business based career.
- What attributes the applicant would bring that would add value to our business.
- A person who demonstrates a commitment to self improvement and additional external study to advance their skill set.
- A team player who demonstrates a clear preference for growing as a team.
- Able to commit to the position (post probation) for a minimum of two years.
- Two personal references and one activity based reference.
Only applications received that fulfil all of the above criteria will be considered.
Please send an email addressing the above criteria to the address below with the subject line ‘Intern Program Application’: email@example.com